We use a cloud-based practice management application called Practice Panther to allow us to interact with our clients directly from the practice management application. It allows you, as our client, to:
- view tasks that we have assigned to you;
- view events that involve you;
- view your monthly invoices and payments made;
- make payment on your account invoices online via the app;
- send and receive secure messages and files to/from our office; and,
- in some cases, view documents concerning your case (those documents that we have uploaded to Box.com for your easy access).
Please note that the client portal is intended as an “extra” access point. If we have emailed you regarding an event or task and it is not listed in your client portal, please let us know.
Once your client portal is activated, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions to create a login password. If you have not received an email invitation to set up your client portal, please email us and we will send you an invitation via email to set up the client portal.
Once you activate your client portal, we would suggest that you:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list;
- Add email@example.com to your “safe senders” list
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “white list”
*Each email provider has a different method to do the above items, or a version of them.
Here are some FAQs:
- How do I login to the client portal?
o Click on the link your attorney sent you in your email or go to http://app.practicepanther.com
- How do I send a secure encrypted message to my attorney?
o On the top, you will click the secure message tab
o Click on ‘New Secure Message’.
o Enter information into the fields and click send.
- Do you have a mobile iPhone or Android app and does it work on my iPhone, Android, Mac or PC?
o You can also access/login to the app from your computer by clicking on the link we provided you initially by email or go to http://app.practicepanther.com